Tuesday 24 June 2008

The Only Way is Up...

Ok, so I'm showing my age a bit, but what can I say... I'm in a good mood and Yazz's classic hit seems more than appropriate for the occasion.

Moving up IsfallsglaciärImage by Aleksi Aaltonen via Flickr


My site seems to be in Goggle's good books once again, and traffic is slowly (but very surely) heading in the right direction.

The main page has made it back into the first page, and is steadily crawling it's way up to the number one slot for the brand's name, where it rightfully belongs.

I can once again focus my attention on some of the activities, which had up to this point, understandably been relegated to the lower tiers.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=a4dfb4b9e538ffc83c12431a781cd2c4 ss_blog_claim=a4dfb4b9e538ffc83c12431a781cd2c4