Thursday 19 February 2009

And the Brit Award goes to... Twitter!

Having spent last night sat in front of the TV watching the Brits, I begun to wonder how many people would be forming their own opinions based on what we liked and what we didn't.

With the help of Twitter, it didn't take long this morning for me to find out what my friends through of it, and I was intrigued by the mixed views on the event.


Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase


Having drawn my own conclusions last night, I wondered if the mix reaction was only based on my friends or whether this was in fact a true representation of the public in general.

Having sent myself on a quest to find this out, Twitter itself proved to be the answer to my question.

To get a full picture of what people using Twitter (even those you're not yet following) thought about the show, type "brits" in the Twitter Search box or alternatively see the results here.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=a4dfb4b9e538ffc83c12431a781cd2c4 ss_blog_claim=a4dfb4b9e538ffc83c12431a781cd2c4